Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I turn L, R or go straight on?

Brian (the devil incarnate)

Park next to the car on the right and have a rest.

Comment

Better yet, park into the signs and save everyone else...

Comment

Doesn't the signs on the top right and bottom left suggest you can go straight up albeit at different speeds?

Comment

my head just exploded. :|
          |CPU|Intel P4 2.8GHz(800MHz) @ 3.4GHz(980MHz)|CPU Cooling| CoolerMaster Hyper 6 CPU Heatsink & Fan, Arctic Silver 5 |Mobo|MSI 865PE Neo2-FIS2R (Bios 2.4)|RAM|2 x 256MB Geil PC3200 RAM, Dual Channel, 5:4, 2-3-3-5|HDD|2 x WD 36G 10000RPM SATA (8MB Buffer), RAID 0|Video Card|256MB Sapphire x800pro VIVO 475/450@540/520, 16 pipelines enabled, 3D Connect bios|Video Card Drivers|Omega v2.5.90|CD-RW|LiteOn CD-RW|LCD|17" ViewSonic VP171s|PSU|Enhance 400W|K&M|Logitech MX Duo|OS|Windows XP, SP2, DirectX 9c

Comment

looks like miami, our signs are all bunched up like that
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

ny?
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

That's in/near Syracuse.

I dunno, I can read that sign without much problem.
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

You should see the ones around the Detroit area's "Mixing Bowl". This is the intersection of THREE major highways: I-696, M-10 and US-24, all within a couple of blocks of two other major roads.

Make you go frickin' crosseyed

Dr. Mordrid
                  Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 10 November 2004, 13:08.
                  Dr. Mordrid
                  ----------------------------
                  An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Try reverse.
                    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Nawww....the best solution to the Mixing Bowl is a helicopter

Dr. Mordrid
                      Dr. Mordrid
                      ----------------------------
                      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

One of the places that I used to live at had 4 names for the same road, it would just change arbitrarily depending on where you are at that moment.

The worst signs are in Germany. They don't have direction indicators, everything is labeled as towns or cities, meaning that the autobahn will split up or have an exit and you have to know whether you need to go towards some town that you have never heard of. You also need to know which side of that town you are on, I have spent many hours on the road taking the 'scenic route' over here. Just tell me if I am going north or west, I don't care if Bassel is 100 miles away, it won't help me.
                        WinXP Pro SP2 ABIT IC7 Intel P4 3.0E 1024M Corsair PC3200 DCDDR ATI AIW x800XT 2 Samsung SV1204H 120G HDs AudioTrak Prodigy 7.1 3Com NIC Cendyne DVR-105 DVD burner LG DVD/CD-RW burner Fortron FSP-300-60ATV PSU Cooled by Zalman Altec Lansing MX-5021

Comment

but we have no speed limit

Believe me, the german autobahn's are way easier to drive than the us' ones (at least the ones in Florida). Can't tell how often i took the wrong exit there.

Rakido
                          "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Yeah.. who cares is you wind up in Bremen or Berlin as long as you can drive 300kph in your Lambourghini!

Comment

Originally posted by Rakido
                              but we have no speed limit

Believe me, the german autobahn's are way easier to drive than the us' ones (at least the ones in Florida). Can't tell how often i took the wrong exit there.

Rakido
                              No doubt, they are a joy to drive on. I am not looking forward to going back to the US. Nobody has manners, they don't follow the laws and the road quality doesn't even compare. I will probably be locked up the first week I am there for speeding. 7 years of driving 160kph everywhere I go will be a hard habit to break.

Speed doesn't kill, it is the idiots that don't know how to drive. Germany has a great law that allows you to only pass on the left, it is amazing what a difference that makes, especially when everyone abides by it.
                              WinXP Pro SP2 ABIT IC7 Intel P4 3.0E 1024M Corsair PC3200 DCDDR ATI AIW x800XT 2 Samsung SV1204H 120G HDs AudioTrak Prodigy 7.1 3Com NIC Cendyne DVR-105 DVD burner LG DVD/CD-RW burner Fortron FSP-300-60ATV PSU Cooled by Zalman Altec Lansing MX-5021

Comment

Working...
                              X