Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox G400 TV tuner

Hi,

I am using Matrox G400 TV on my XP with the help of Adis's drivers and Video tools. I was getting limited channels with the cards tuner using the cable setting. Then I discovered that the antenna setting is not really for antenna but selecting it for my cable connection I got all the UHF/VHF channels, only problem is I have to swap the setting all the time to get my prefered channel. So I can't really set all the channels together for future use.

This swapping the setting takes to much of time and reaching the right channel is not always easy.

Could anyone give me a solution to get both the CABLE and ANTENNA settings combined to set all the S, E, UHF/VHF channels together to use them whenever required.

I am in India but because India is not available I am using Singapore as my location. Using any other location is it possible to make it happen?

Thanx in advance....

Milind

I am afraid you can not set both antenna and cable at the same time.
    In early days when I used my Marvel G400 TV tuner, the setting was Cable and the tuner recognized all the available channels.
    I think the country setting is translated by the card to TV system. If Singapore has the same TV system as India you will be ok.
    I mostly used a TV tuner in my old VCR. By this I could record from all my TV channels, composite videos and recorded the edited video back to tape.
    Fred
    It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...
    ------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hi Fred,

Thanx for the response, till now I was also using my VCR's tuner but it broke down. That's why all this running around . Singapore setting is doing well for India just wanted to make sure. If you come accross anything please tell me.

Thanx again...

Milind

Comment

Working...
      X