No announcement yet.

Finally! Get fit when playing a FPS ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally! Get fit when playing a FPS ;)

http://www.fpgamerunner.com/

There has never been a better way to play First Person Shooters like there is with the FPGameRunner. The GameRunner brings players one step closer to actually being inside the game. We've worked hard to design a controller that is not only intuitive and easy to learn but is also capable of delivering a fresh breath of life into the overall immersiveness of first person shooters.
    Great, want one There's a video on their site

Rakido
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

What a cheesy looking treadmill! Bet it breaks easily.

Comment

I just got one of these. It's very well built. I'm still looking for the ideal game for it though. The best ones so far are Extreme G and downhill domination.
      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

lol. does it work with Burnout 3 too ?
        "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Well the Burnout series is among the list of "recommended" games. But I think that Burnout 3, from what I've heard, adds so much complexity that it wouldn't be well suited. The best games are those where you need to be holding down the accelerate button all the time. Burnout 3, as I understand it, has a really big crash and replay system where, I'd guess, you don't need to be accelerating.

I've heard that the splashdown series works expecially well with the GameBike. They didn't have copies at my local EB so I'm going to have to call around.
          P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

yeah hippo, burn off that spare tyre...make that spare tyres

Comment

Working...
            X