Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is a just a fvcking dog...

why why why?????

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Haven't you heard? Some people think their damned dog is one of their children

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

OMG thats ****ing stupid! Hey I reguard my dog as a Family member (then again I dont have any kids that I know about ) but theres no way in hell I would get a cell phone for him. Maybe a GPS tracker but not a cell phone! LOL
      Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

GPS tracker makes sense, not a cell phone!

I'm one of those that will never get a pet, I just can't stand having animals around(they smell, hair all over the place, the dog doesn't have feelings it's too stupid for gods sake!!!). If my future gf/wife decides she wants to get a dog, I don't know what I'll do...

Comment

the dog doesn't have feelings it's too stupid
          I despise people who act like their pets are human, but I'm going to have to take exception to that comment. Implying that a dog or cat doesn't have the capability to feel afraid, angry, playful, or whatever, makes little sense if you've spent any time around animals.
          Last edited by Jon P. Inghram; 3 November 2004, 18:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Novdid
            GPS tracker makes sense, not a cell phone!

I'm one of those that will never get a pet, I just can't stand having animals around(they smell, hair all over the place, the dog doesn't have feelings it's too stupid for gods sake!!!). If my future gf/wife decides she wants to get a dog, I don't know what I'll do...
            I'm sure they have feelings, but I agree with the rest 100%.

Comment

No emotions? My black lab mix was so scared from lightning and thunder once that she wedged herself under the rungs of a folding chair I was sitting in. Then there's the double tackles I get when I've been away for twenty minutes or more.

Comment

Feelings and insticts are IMO not the same things. oh well.

Comment

So if I poke a red hot needle into your eye you won't mind since that's just a instinctive and reflexive reaction? I guess it's ok as long as we see eye to eye about this.

(BTW leather makes good boots and gloves, hamburger tastes good, and other than sounding gross due to the cultural differences, I don't have a problem with people eating dogs... I.E. I'm not a member of PETA. )

Comment

Cats and dogs have feelings. Really anyone who's been around them and has any kind of intuitive mind knows this. They think about things and dream, too.

Comment

Its not just a dog...Its a cynical marketing opportunity

PS it fun to watch some dogs "dreaming", you know when their legs twitch like they a running...you can just imagine them dreaming they are leading some pack or something.

Comment

Wow, I'm gonna get one of those for my turtle
                        Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                        Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Working...
                        X