Lawyers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawyers

A lawyer parks his brand new Porsche in front of the office to show it off to his colleagues. As he's getting out of the car, a semi-trailer comes flying along too close to the curb and takes off the door before speeding off.

Distraught, the lawyer grabs his cell and calls the cops. Five minutes later the police arrive. Before the cop has a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer starts screaming hysterically, "My Porsche, my beautiful silver Porsche is ruined! No matter how long it's in the shop it'll simply never be the same again!"

After the lawyer finally finishes his rant, the policeman shakes his head in disgust. "I can't believe how materialistic you bloody lawyers are," he says "You lot are so focused on your possessions that you don't notice anything else in your life."

"How can you say such a thing at a time like this?" snaps the lawyer.

The policeman replies, "Didn't you realize your right arm was torn off when the truck hit you?"

The lawyer looks down in absolute horror. "F**king hell!" he screams. "Where's my Rolex?!"
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

ROTFLMAO
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

haha

Comment

I really hope I won't become like that!

I wouldn't mind the Porsche though(or the Rolex)!
        Last edited by Novdid; 3 November 2004, 04:52.

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

*mutter* ex wife divorce lawyer *mutter*
            Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
            X