Stupid labelling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid labelling

Is it true that if I eat this at 13 minutes past midnight on Christmas day, I'll be stricken with all sorts of dire diseases, but I'll be safe at 11 minutes past?
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Yes, I mean, can't you read?

Seriously though, I often wonder what probability there is to eating a spoiled product, one, two or three days after the "a consummer de preferenca avant" date
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend

Seriously though, I often wonder what probability there is to eating a spoiled product, one, two or three days after the "a consummer de preferenca avant" date
      You risk nothing. The date on the package is (proportionally) lot of days before the real one.
      Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

It depends on the product. With fresh milk for instance the best before date is quite accurate.

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by az
          It depends on the product. With fresh milk for instance the best before date is quite accurate.

AZ
          Fatfree milk is usualy good for ~1week aftter the date!
          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I've never had anything stay fresh past the printed expiry.

But maybe that says more about my fridge than my food...
            P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Refrigerated products will have a shelf-life proportional to how cold the storage is, above freezing. The colder, the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
                Fatfree milk is usualy good for ~1week aftter the date!
                No wonder since it's one hardly any milk in it
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                X