Somebody Stop Me..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody Stop Me..

Been wanting a digital camera for a long time, and a good SLR for much longer, so I just blew $1700.00 on a new Nikon D70 digital camera and accessories. Geez.. I wish I could make money this fast.

Hope it's as good as it seems to be by all accounts. It should be here in 5 days or so.. got it from BuyDig.com, which had the lowest price by $150.00, but still..

Geez that's a lot of money..

i am so jealous.
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

If you are jealous of my Mastercard bill, you are welcome to pay it for me.

I know.. I'm gonna try really hard to have fun with it and not worry about credit card debt too much.

Comment

Are you gonna post some pics?
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Were you using Dan's new camera for those Japan photos, Liz? I remember him saying he got a Nikon something or other but forgot what. Pretty sweet looking pics whatever you were using.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
            Are you gonna post some pics?
            Sure.. Damn! I just cleaned my desk, or I would start another messy desk thread. Oh, well.. I have a week to mess it up again.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
              Were you using Dan's new camera for those Japan photos, Liz? I remember him saying he got a Nikon something or other but forgot what. Pretty sweet looking pics whatever you were using.
              You can't sweet-talk her into paying your CC bill!
              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

yea 10 minutes later and im still jealous
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                  yea a NIKON E5700
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Same as this one?

Comment

Yup KvH thats it.
                      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

As am I.

I am not stopping you from taking lots of interesting and beautiful pictures and poting these on the Digital Imaging forum Or if you have any questions about the cam or taking photos in general, you're of course very welcome there

AZ
                        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

which as a good point, is exactly where this thread should be....
                          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I guess I could get a 35mm body now and use the same lens.. and get the cool 70-200mm lens and.. you SEE?!?! I knew this would happen.

Comment

I wonder if anyone will see this thread now?

Comment

Working...
                              X