Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had the choice which woman would you like to spend the evening with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had the choice which woman would you like to spend the evening with?

You ask any female and they could probably roll off a few celebrity names.

But If you had the choice to spend one evening with any one girl / woman on the planet. Who would it be? (and why if you like).

For me it probebly not be a singer or film star.
    Last edited by Fluff; 31 October 2004, 13:22.

I am happy with my wife thankyou very much!

<font size=1>I'll post again when she is asleep!</font>
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Let's say one I actually know and leave it at that. Film stars and models are usually spoiled and difficult people who care mostly about themselves and their own needs/wants. I wouldn't mind meeting Rebecca Romijn or someone like that, but if we didn't click, I wouldn't particularly want to spend an evening with her.. maybe if we were both drunk..

Comment

I can't wish to spend an evening with someone I don't know. Now if it's all about looks and sex and we presume that they all are great in bed...

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

If I could ANY girl, I'd choose Liz. Why? We seem to have a lot in common which means we'd probably get along quite well, that and I've always wanted to meet her in person (of course there are many more MURCers I'd like to meet). Oh, and I've never been to Florida either.

Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

For me it would be the Queen (Elizabeth II). No not in THAT way. But I think it would be quality to chat with her.
            Last edited by Fluff; 31 October 2004, 16:33.

Comment

My friend. Went to her birthday recently and still never really got to properly catch up since July (what we were trying to do at her birthday). We were simply joking, laughing and having a good time together to even remember.

It'll be great to be around her again. Just so much we can have fun and joke about.

J1NG

And, of course, I like her too.
              |
              V

Comment

just one.......bummer

Gillian Anderson
                Angelina Jolie
                Jodi Foster
                Laura Bertram
                Lexa Doig
                Jolene Blalock

decision, decisions

not all are on list for sexual reasons either....
                Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Just one in my mind and I'm not telling. As for why, that would be telling.

As for a friendly evening, no. I have no intentions of seeking out women to be just friends with though I will not turn away any new friends that happen along. If I had to pick I would love to meet "Jennifer Love Hewitt" one day. She seems like a realistic, fun and interesting person.
                  Last edited by High_Jumbllama; 31 October 2004, 20:29.

Comment

JLH also has a rather impressive set of headlights....which of course never entered your mind, did it HJ?

Dr. Mordrid
                    Dr. Mordrid
                    ----------------------------
                    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

The point you brought up was not lost on me either but there are many women with such impressive illuminary devices. Hence, I chose hypothetically on additional characteristics as well. I prefer to not be so unidimensional.

Edit:
                      Word choice.
                      Last edited by High_Jumbllama; 31 October 2004, 22:05.

Comment

Angelina Jolie

A love her exotic look, those lips, that smile. Every picture of her is so different. Not to mention she has a killer psersonality and seems to care about others.

But I agree with KvH. If she wasn't anywhere near my personality or my type, I'd bail.
                        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

a very old freind... someone i care about dearly but who has decided to take her distence from me.
                          "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Either a pretty nymphomaniac or Marie Curie, if I could bring her back to life. I certainly would not choose QEII as Fluff would, as she is intellectually not over bright (nor the other Royals) and she would be very tight-lipped over her political past.
                            Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Same as SD, a dear friend whom I don't see enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X