Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U of Michigan/Michigan State game: a BARNBURNER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U of Michigan/Michigan State game: a BARNBURNER!!

Anyone else see this one?

Sheessshhhh.....whatta game!!

Twelfth-ranked Michigan, trailing 27-10 with a little less than nine minutes left in the game, stormed back to win in thrilling, edge-of-your-seat fashion, 45-37 in triple overtime Saturday at Michigan Stadium.

“I almost cried — it was magnificent,” said U-M senior receiver Braylon Edwards, who had 189 yards receiving and three touchdowns, including the 24-yard winner in the third overtime.

“We never quit. They stood strong in the fourth quarter, and we just had a will. We imposed our will on Michigan State in the fourth (quarter), and we had a never-say-die attitude. We refused to lose this game.”

Inside linebacker Tyrell Dortch of Michigan State said he, too, will never forget this one.

“It was crazy,” Dortch said. “This was one for the ages. I think people will remember it for years to come. We felt we were a better team than Michigan. This hurts, but we showed we belong right up there with these guys.”
    Get the latest local Detroit and Michigan breaking news and analysis , sports and scores, photos, video and more from The Detroit News.

And people wonder why I prefer college football over the "pro's"

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 31 October 2004, 10:54.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps
Working...
X