See ya in a week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See ya in a week!

I'm off to the Catalonia Bavaro resort just outside of Punta Cana, Dominican Republic for a week of all inclusive goodness. We fly out tomorrow morning. See ya in a week!
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

have a great time!
    take lots of pics.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Have fun!

Comment

git!
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I'm back! Only mildly sunburned. Weather was pretty good. Food wasn't that great. Snorkling was cool. Pictures will be posted as soon as I get a chance. That's all for now.
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Cool, looking forward to the pics
            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Okay, let me know if this link works...

Comment

yup seems to work Nice sink!
                DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Working...
                X