Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOOM 3 Case!

Cool looking coputer case!

I would like to thank all the great people here at [H] who have been helping with this project from its first few pages. From the incredible laser etched pentacle window that was made for it to the terrific suggestions and postings from all who have been watching. I don't have a timeline to...
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

With a case like that, I'm sure it'd be cool to do some crunching when not playing!

Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
      With a case like that, I'm sure it'd be cool to do some crunching when not playing!

http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50143
      Well team dgc will most likley join the new seti.....
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Too much free time. Too much spare cash.

Looks cool thus far though.
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock
          Too much free time. Too much spare cash.

Looks cool thus far though.
          On the contrary. A great piece of work for a resume, and it might even be a commissioned work - I believe the HL2 case was.
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Comment

Very nicely done...but my six year old biege tower's never go out of fashion

Comment

Hey! The case he started with is the same Antec case I just got a week ago
                Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Originally posted by Marshmallowman
                  Very nicely done...but my six year old biege tower's never go out of fashion
                  Can't go out of fashion if you're never in it
                  Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Comment

Pretty neat piece. I like his sig...

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep."

Comment

very talented bloke!
                        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

What is team dgc?
                          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Impressive. Can't wait until it's done.

Comment

Working...
                            X