Shopping challange!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping challange!

I am trying to find a face plate for two coax cables (one in, one out). It needs to be a 'burshed aluminium' effect and can only be the same size a single power outlet.

Something like this, but less naff looking!

I have searched and searched but I cant find one... these things are called anything from a fascia to a wall or faceplate and search engines seem to have trouble.

If anyone is bored and fancies trying to find me one in the UK then feel free!

First one to post back gets a free pint!

ta muchly!
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Its for receiving the input from the satellite dish, and then outputting the skybox to other TVs. (just incase you needed to know!)
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Just do what I did: Get a standard coverplate (blank, no holes) - and drill a couple holes and use two female to female cable couplers.
      I managed to get 3 pairs of speaker connects and 3 cable connects on a stadard double electrical outlet coverplate
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Do a search for "Axing", they are a major manufacturer of these things, I believe.

EDIT: If you have brand outlets, have you looked if there is a matching coax outlet in their lineup?

BTW: How do british outlets look if you remove the faceplate?

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

A can a of spray paint should do the job

Comment

I currently have two single face plates, but I want to use one of them for my network ports, so that means combining the two coaxial cables into one plate. I am having a really hard time finding these!

Comment

Worth having a look on http://www.screwfix.com/ - v. v. good but they're moving warehouses at the moment so the site is down. They do have cables and faceplates and stuff though, in addition to lots of power tools
              DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Like these?

Comment

Cheers GNEP - checking now
                  Fluff: Needs to be UK mate, but right idea, yeah!

Comment

[url=http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?ts=97426&id=18992]this[/url but its only one port. I guess i'll just have to get two....

Comment

Screwfix: Thousands of products at low trade prices | FREE next day delivery available | 30 day money back guarantee on all orders.

Comment

Or something from this page:
                        Screwfix: Thousands of products at low trade prices | FREE next day delivery available | 30 day money back guarantee on all orders.

Comment

Working...
                        X