UK Broadband hits 3MB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Broadband hits 3MB!

Bloody expensive though! (and not available in my area)
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

If you live in the right places (i.e. fairly central London), you can get 6Mb from Bulldog. With 400Kb upload.
    Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

Here I can get 6Mb for 30€ and in a few weeks it will be 15Mb through ADSL2+ at the same price with Free.fr

It's available in most major cities and their surrounding

I really need to change my ISP (wanadoo is still bloody expensive)
      System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

Bah! In south wales... well.... they are laying phone lines jsut up the road!
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Bulldog have had a recent problem though. Not sure about the extent of it, but it sure seemed big on the adsl boards.

J1NG

Comment

BY's 3mb package has been around for ages
            When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

well its news to me!

Comment

Wow, we must be ages ahead of you all here in Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by Novdid
                  It doesn't look so judging by your avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by Novdid
                    Yep but there's a lot less people in Sweden, so there's more bandwidth available per person
                    When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Yawn

Hummms along happly on his 10mbit DL/1mbit up cable connection
                      Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

*High wonders how long it will be 'til Sasq comes through here laughing at all the meager bandwidth.*

Comment

Originally posted by J1NG
                          Bulldog have had a recent problem though. Not sure about the extent of it, but it sure seemed big on the adsl boards.

J1NG
                          Yup, looked at Bulldog myself at 4Mbps but in the end being on Vauxhall exchange couldn't getit. But big complaints about service quality on the boards on the same, including contention ratios... probably wouldn't actually see much better speeds than 1Mbps with them in real life so why bother?
                          DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Originally posted by ayoub_ibrahim
                            It doesn't look so judging by your avatar!
                            Hey!!! That's actually a very mature person!

Comment

Originally posted by GNEP
                              Yup, looked at Bulldog myself at 4Mbps but in the end being on Vauxhall exchange couldn't getit. But big complaints about service quality on the boards on the same, including contention ratios... probably wouldn't actually see much better speeds than 1Mbps with them in real life so why bother?
                              I'm more than happy with my 1Mbps connection. My motvation for subscribing to more would be to increase my upload speed.

Comment

Working...
                              X