Happy Daddy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Daddy....

Haven't posted it here, but our daughter Sabrina had problems with the father of our 3 year old grandson Brennan and sent him packing long ago (couldn't keep a job, lazy etc.). No great loss.

Well....things are looking up for the girl of late. She found herself a new man who is VERY nice, hard working (crane operator) and is loved to death by our grandson and the feeling is mutual.

Here's a pic of Sabrina and Phillip (pardon her "eating lemons" look...she HATES having her picture taken );

They're getting married this spring and just this weekend moved into their very own house. She's glowing like a radium watch and is in full nesting mode, so I wouldn't be suprised if we have a new grandchild by next Christmas

Here's the rundown on the house;

1300 sq feet (120.8 sq. meters), 3 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths, full basement (same size as upstairs), 2.5 car garage and 1/2 acre of land (2023.43 sq. meters). Inside is newly decorated and she loves the style.

Basement is 2/3 finished with a wet bar and a karaoke stage w/lights and an audio system. New furnace, new hot water heater etc. Sabrina plans on building a darkroom in the service 1/3 of the basement as she, like her dad, is a photographer and is a budding videographer.

Three cheers for the happy couple!!

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 25 October 2004, 02:33.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

wow, that sounds great

congrats.

hope things will be better.

Comment

Best wishes to them

Comment

Best wishes and congrats!
        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

I can hear the patter of tiny feet already!
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

looks good, congrats to them and the soon-to-be-grandpa

By the way: what is a "wet bar" ?
            "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Generally a North American term. It's a liquor bar with a full sink (hot/cold water etc.).

Wet bars often have a microwave oven, small fridge w/ice maker and sometimes a wine cooler under the bar proper, which is how their bar is set up.

Nice feature to have....esp. in a downstairs party room away from the kitchen.

Dr. Mordrid
              Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 25 October 2004, 03:19.
              Dr. Mordrid
              ----------------------------
              An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Mmmmm...wet bar....

Kevin

Comment

Working...
                X