Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleepwalking woman had sex with strangers

Would be nice!

The latest science and technology news from New Scientist. Read exclusive articles and expert analysis on breaking stories and global developments
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

I don't have a hard time believing this. My ex-girlfriend came over to my apartement and stayed the night. We fooled around the next morning and I was sure whe knew what she was doing but when she woke up (I imagine she was dreaming this the whole time) she looked at me and had this shocked look on her face and said "I thought you were Dan!" I had this puzzled look on my face and said "I thought you were awake!"

True story.

Edit: I guess I should mention that she started it, I just went along with it cause I thought she was already awake. (I would NEVER rape anyone, ever)

Dan was my ex's boyfriend at the time, and not Dan as in Sasq.
    Last edited by ZokesPro; 22 October 2004, 05:49.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Oh gosh, for both stories.

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
        I don't have a hard time believing this. My ex-girlfriend came over to my apartement and stayed the night. We fooled around the next morning and I was sure whe knew what she was doing but when she woke up (I imagine she was dreaming this the whole time) she looked at me and had this shocked look on her face and said "I thought you were Dan!" I had this puzzled look on my face and said "I thought you were awake!"

True story.
        That's worse than calling out the wrong name during an intimate moment.
        --Insert something here--

Comment

Originally posted by Ajax
          That's worse than calling out the wrong name during an intimate moment.
          and then grabbing her hair to see how long you can hold on!

Definition of Rodeo Sex
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
            and then grabbing her hair to see how long you can hold on!

Definition of Rodeo Sex
            LMAO! Nice one!
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Sleep walking rape. I wonder how long til a lawyer comes up with this.

Also who the £$%^ is Dan.
              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Wasn't me, thats for sure
                Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

And now men all over the world are thinking, "now that's a damn good excuse!"

But honey, I was sleep walking and don't remember a thing! I swear it!
                  “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                  –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro

True story.

Edit: I guess I should mention that she started it, I just went along with it cause I thought she was already awake. (I would NEVER rape anyone, ever)

Dan was my ex's boyfriend at the time, and not Dan as in Sasq.
                    If she had a bf, why was she in YOUR bed?

Comment

She was asleep...

Comment

Originally posted by Kooldino
                        If she had a bf, why was she in YOUR bed?
                        Cause we were best friends at the time, that and my bed was the only place to sleep aside from her car.

I don't know why you guys are so shocked, it's not like we did anything special, all she did was cop a feel and we might have kissed for a couple of minutes, nothing more. Plus we talked about it the next morning and everything was fine. She was a tad shocked when she saw my face instead of her boyfriends but she wasn't mad or upset or anything. She did however ask me why I went along with it and I told her that I thought that's what she wanted, so she giggled then called me an idiot. Everything was fine after that.
                        Titanium is the new bling!
                        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                        X