Cool ant macrophotography page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool ant macrophotography page

Pretty cool stuff. I've always been interested in doing that type of thing. I'll have to wait 'til I have a nice job and mula to spare on lenses.
    Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
    Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

So thats why we haven't heard from Ant for a while, he has new career in modeling

Comment

LMAO

Comment

TnT: Cams for decent Macro Photography aren't that expensive. You really don't need a DSLR and macro lens, many digicams can produce stunning macro! On page two of this thread I've posted some Macros, made with a cam with better than average Macro abilities (Though Fred H's Nikon is MUCH better in this respect).

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I remember those, they are great and I've been playing around with it on my camera (not as good as your guys'). Anyways, if I do have a nice job with mula to spend I gotta spend it on something, right?

I wish I had my camera when I was taking insect biology. Could've gotten pictures of all sorts of beautiful insects. Close up too cause they were stuck on a pin!

Actually, here is one I took out at the park. No tripod and only natural lighting on a Minolta Dimage 400. It's "small" at 304 KB

703 KB PNG
          Last edited by TnT; 20 October 2004, 22:42.
          Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
          Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Working...
          X