Premiere 6.0 DV update (beta) for PAL users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premiere 6.0 DV update (beta) for PAL users

These plug-ins address problems when playing PAL-DV footage on the Premiere 6.0 Timeline.

You can download the plug-in here (Adobes DL page);

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/prwin.htm

Dr. Mordrid

Doc

Is there a 'trial' version of Premier 6.0 available anywhere?

Rod

Comment

Not that I'm aware of. Take it from me though it's a HUGE improvement over 5.1c and previous versions.

What they did was keep the basic layout but they threw out the old code and totally rewrote it. This alleviated a lot of the problems brought on when they converted the old Macintosh code for Windows. Now it's much more stable and has a load of new features.

It's made a world of difference with my RT-2000.

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Sounds great, but before I spend that kinda moola I'd like to give it a test drive.

I might wait and see if Adobe post one over the next few weeks. I much prefer the MSP layout for an amateur like myself.

Comment

For most purposes so do I. It's just that my RT-2000 is locked into Premiere 6 for the time being, at least until Ulead and/or Matrox gets their act(s) together and write a MSPro/RT2K plugin.

Until then Premiere 6 is such an improvement and so much more stable than its predecessors that RT-2000 users would be nuts not to upgrade. This is especially true for recent purchasers since they can get Premiere 6 for the cost of shipping the CD.

Dr. Mordrid

[This message has been edited by Dr Mordrid (edited 02 March 2001).]

Comment

Working...
          X