Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ClimatePrediction.net now on BOINC - come join Team Matroxusers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClimatePrediction.net now on BOINC - come join Team Matroxusers!

As per the title really; just in case some of you don't regularly pop into the dist@MURC forum, I thought it's time for a bit of a membership drive in The Lounge!

CPDN is now using BOINC - all seems pretty stable really. And now you can use non-windows OS's so even those on MacOS can join the fun

Since moving to BOINC, all the teams have had to be created afresh - Matroxusers is where four of us so far are signed up.

It's all very easy to install and set up - go here and follow the instructions, and then join the team Even an ageing Duron will add to the effort (that's what one of my machines is)...

Thanks folks

Gnep
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Aha! I knew it was just a matter of time before I could join the team for ClimatePrediction.

Just as soon as I remember my login details for the site I'll be on the team.

Uberlad.
    -------------------------
    8 out of 10 women say they would feel no qualms about hitting a man.
    5 out of 10 referred to me by name.

Comment

I've signed up, but I can't contribute until my server is up and running (which will be after my workshop is up and running)
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

While you are recruiting over here Jorden is doing some over here: http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48854
        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
        X