Sasq Vs. the Typhoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sasq Vs. the Typhoon

Seems nobody noticed that a major typhoon hit Japan very near to Tokyo just the other day, figured I'd ask how everything fared.

Yeah, and Lizzie seemed to time her vacation to miss Frances. What did you find when you got home Liz?

Comment

I have another friend here on a stopover on her way to london - we went to uni together and she was the photographer at my *hack* *cough* wedding.

main typhoon hit Tokyo sat afternoon, it rained cats, dogs and small volkswagon beetles.
      There was a reasonable amount of wind, but were sort of used to them here. biggest irritation was the trains stopped for a few hours.
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
        Yeah, and Lizzie seemed to time her vacation to miss Frances. What did you find when you got home Liz?
        the hurricane shutters were up, and i think the hurricane was jeanne or something. everyone said it wasnt bad, the lights didnt even go off at my apartment.
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

That's right.. Frances was the OTHER hurricane that hit your area..

I would move.

Comment

i plan on it lol
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
            X