• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your own back

Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

LOL
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

LOL...

Haven't seen a clunking manhole on the tracklist though...

Comment

Well at least my neighbours respond to gentle hints.

Recently the volume level had gone up and since it was in the evening you can't complain plus at the moment it was annoying rather than loud.

Anyway after several days off listening too Mmmm Mmm Mmmm coming through the walls I thought sod this. Too be honest i was tired and wanted a bit peace and quiet. I didn't want too play a game or go out and I don't really want too play music to drown it out.

I thought I'd do what I did last time and just play a few tracks not loud but enougth to register a prescence. I played three tracks and paused it. The Mmmm Mmm Mmmm had disappeared to very faint back ground level. Since then it's been at the same low level that it had been previously.

Sadly my DIY isn't good enough to build a 2nd inner wall. I don't know any reliable builders to do it for me either. Would be easy if the damn walls are striaght but they're all over the place.

Do you reckon I should ask for the man hole cover to be put on. By the way thats stayed fixed so complaining did the trick.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

LOL.

Comment

Do you reckon I should ask for the man hole cover to be put on. By the way thats stayed fixed so complaining did the trick.

Comment

Working...
            X