Gmail Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gmail Drive

Cool utility that allows you to transfer data to your virtual hard drive space if you have a google email account.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Cool! I'll give it a whirl!
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

It works suprisingly well Do you think GMail will start objecting as people start to actually use the space?
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

It would be good if there was support for more than one account - It would make emailing files to people easier

Comment

Ah, you can log into two accounts but they don't recommend it. There is also a maximum file size limit of 10MB.

Comment

I'll go for that when they remove some of the warnings. Shame the attachment limit is no bigger than I can do already at work.
            FT.

Comment

totally awesome!

No more need to carry pesky thumb drives around!!

Cheerz for that!

Comment

That's great, but I wouldn't be surprised if Google would prevent this :s
                System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

Originally posted by PAugustin
                  That's great, but I wouldn't be surprised if Google would prevent this :s
                  I heartily agree. If Google doesn't want people to use gmail for this then they will figure out a way to shut this down.
                  Go Bunny GO!

Titan:
                  MSI NEO2-FISR | Intel P4-3.0C | 1024MB Corsair TWINX1024 3200LLPT RAM | ATI AIW 9700 Pro | Dell P780 @ 1024x768x32 | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | Sony DRU-500A DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW | WDC 100GB [C:] | WDC 100GB [D:] | Logitech MX-700

Mini:
                  Shuttle SB51G XPC | Intel P4 2.4Ghz | Matrox G400MAX | 512 MB Crucial DDR333 RAM | CD-RW/DVD-ROM | Seagate 80GB [C:] | Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Server:
                  Abit BE6-II | Intel PIII 450Mhz | Matrox Millennium II PCI | 256 MB Crucial PC133 RAM | WDC 6GB [C:] | WDC 200GB [E:] | WDC 160GB [F:] | WDC 250GB [G:]

Comment

Originally posted by GuchiGuh
                    No more need to carry pesky thumb drives around!!
                    I dunno. I just ordered a 1GB thumb drive for $50.
                    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Where?

Comment

The deal has passed. It was $80-$30 rebate at buy.com.
                        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Only for IE?

Comment

Yup. It uses the web extensions.

Comment

Working...
                            X