Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Simpsons Quotes!

Includes calssics like
    Marge: Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday.
    Homer: Woo-hoo. Four-day weekend.

and

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

Air freight services in Australia offer efficient and reliable transportation solutions for businesses and individuals alike. With a well-developed aviation infrastructure and a network of major airports, these services ensure swift deliveries of goods across the vast Australian continent and beyond.

Heh missed this :

Lionel Hutz: Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Awesome.
    "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Hehe, cool!
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

A lot of them are quoted wrong, but still funny.
        Bart

Comment

Working...
        X