I just found out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just found out

that ever since there was an armenia i was elgibel for armenian citizenship..... my mom just recently found that out. well ... now i have an extra option.......
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

I assume you would still prefer the Canadian option though? How is that going?
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

yes i would prefer canadian... status still waiting.... but now i have something to fall back on
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

you can joint citizenship right?
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

as far as i know... yes.. i think...

Comment

<very tired, don't know if this even makes sense or not: joint citizenship, would that be what they have in Amsterdam? must have a joint to be a citizen... maybe we'll get that legalized in Canada soon
            Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
            Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

as long as i can get rid of and desociate my self from any thing lebanese (including the country) i am all for it....

Comment

Working...
              X