pregnancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pregnancy

I am, for medical reasons, in a rush to get pregnant...I'm looking for a donor who would like to "spread his seed" preferably with monetary support and limited responsibility otherwise.
    e-mail me if interested

uh, I think I would categorize this as SPAM.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

bull crap...I need to be pregnant immediately and have been paying out something horrible to be without success.
      e-mail me if interested

Comment

Well, if you are true to your word, it would probably help if you explained yourself a little better. On top of that, posting in a computer chat forum will get you many dis-believers. I don't mean to be mean, but you should probably find a better forum to post this issue on. I doubt you will get much success here.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that having only 1 post immediately makes you suspect and probably a fake.
        Last edited by Helevitia; 4 October 2004, 16:10.
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Wow

A spambot that talks back
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Gurm?

Comment

you're probably right...but the way I figure it is I'm young and attractive. I've done everything from soliciting the sperm of exboyfriends to artificial insemination...I firmly believe that people who don't want to be parents shouldn't be...and I'm openly looking for someone who wants to be a parent
              e-mail me if interested

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
                Gurm?
                Nahh, not his style
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

hey! What's PWC mean...
                  e-mail me if interested

Comment

Maybe you should consider the help of a professional. Like, a psychologist, or therapist.

Nobody should be a parent because they're in a hurry.
                    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I'm facing a hystorectomy...I want to be a parent...my time is limited...I don't want to adopt
                      e-mail me if interested

Comment

If your reproductive health is in jeopardy enough to need a hysterectomy, how could you possibly carry a child to term?

Couldn't you get your eggs cryogenically frozen or somesuch?

Comment

I have had cervical cancer...They removed my cervix in it's entirety. Beyond that it had spread to my vaginal wall and my uterine wall, portions of which were also removed. At this point they will be stitching where my cervix once was and it may be incredibly difficult to carry to term.
                          e-mail me if interested

Comment

Had you considered a surrogate mother?

Comment

Kara, this really isn't the correct place to post this.

Most of our Members are from around the world, I live in Japan for example.

You would be better finding a localized forum to discuss this on.
                              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
                              X