Gun Extravaganza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Extravaganza

I'm going to a gun shootout this weekend. I get to shoot tons of machine guns at vehicles I also get to see flamethrowers and explosives demonstrations

Only downside is the 4 hour drive. But it's in Reno, NV so I get to gamble too. Not to mention the stripclub or two I'll check out

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Comment

mmm, enjoy the good ol' Ma Duece!

It's a shame it sounds like you won't get to shoot the Glock 18 - that is one of the few pistols I have any interest in.
        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Originally posted by DGhost
          mmm, enjoy the good ol' Ma Duece!

It's a shame it sounds like you won't get to shoot the Glock 18 - that is one of the few pistols I have any interest in.
          I never knew what a glock 18 was until now.

FULLY AUTOMATIC PISTOL!

And it holds 31 rounds! damn, sounds like fun.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to shooting the MP5. I've had fantasies about this gun every since Counter Strike came out

Now if they only had an MP7!

Comment

meh, never been impressed with the MP5. it's kinda a point 'n' spray weapon. and my preferences for those are belt fed and have higher rates of fire

speaking of bullet hoses, the Glock 18 is a pimpin pistol. it has been featured in numerous movies (Matrox: Reloaded being one of them) and is just supposed to be a nice weapon to fire - perhaps even better than some rifles on full auto. the nice thing is that it can use standard 10 or 15 round magazines (can't remember which it is right now) as well. generally tactical impressions of it was that you would leave a normal capacity mag in it so it can be holstered and drawn easily. at that point it also looks just like a normal pistol so the psychological impact of it going full auto is greater, which may or may not give you a few extra seconds to get the extended capacity magazines into it when you need to reload
              "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

umm, they missed the spot target and hit the bus
                Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Looks like fun, though I think I would prefer to meet you all on a paint ball range
                  Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

oooo, that would be fun

Comment

only if you and I are on the same team
                      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

sadly, not all CQM techniques translate well into paintball, but some still do :P

Comment

Damn, that looks like a blast (no pun intended! )

I assume you used proper hearing protection?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
                            Damn, that looks like a blast (no pun intended! )

I assume you used proper hearing protection?
                            I will be using ear plugs. I haven't gone yet

I leave in 15 minutes.

Comment

Have fun, dude..

Comment

Working...
                              X