UMSP Audio Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMSP Audio Problem

I noticed that whenever I have to alter the audio track when editing in UMSP 7, the rendering time increases greatly althow I will be in Smart Render.

I have noticed this while editing MPEG-2. I'm not sure about AVI.

One way to solve this problem will be to split the video and audio tracks. Render the video without audio, then produce an audio file with the required changes. Import the video and audio tracks in TMPGEnc and do simple multiplexing. This will shorten the time.

Is there a way I can solve the problem ?

Doc, Thanks for the info about the patch. It is downloading right now.
    We pass this way only once. Make the most of it !

Try again after applying the 7.2 Service Pack.

There is also a major MPEG encoder upgrade beyond just 2-Pass encoding. This upgrade makes it the functional equivalent of MainConcepts 1.4 standalone encoder. This even includes MC 1.4's DirectShow MPEG capture engine & TV tuner in Video Capture;

I haven't been able to test this because I don't have a DirectShow TV tuner/capture device, but how's that for a freebie?

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 30 September 2004, 08:15.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Thanks Doc, I will try the patch soon. You're an asset to all of us.

Comment

It appears that patch did'nt cure the problem. However a patch with quite a few improvments indeed long awaited for.

Will be obliged if someboady can have a go at what I have explained furter up, just to know if this is a problem from my end.

Comment

Working...
        X