jpeg virus released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jpeg virus released

Watch out for this nasty virus which downloads 2MB of stuff onto your system.

Easynews is the original, web-based usenet service that makes Usenet easy! Get started browsing and downloading from newsgroups with our 30-day Money-Back Guarantee!
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

The images only work on Windows XP machines and some of the attack features do not appear to work on all XP machines.

Comment

xp with sp2 is supposedly safe from this!

Comment

Great, now I'm just gonna surf via AWeb on my Amiga emulator to be extra safe.

Comment

Originally posted by ayoub_ibrahim
            xp with sp2 is supposedly safe from this!
            At first, Microsoft said that XP Windows users that had deployed Service Pack 2 were safe, Graham Cluley, security consultant for the antivirus firm Sophos, told NewsFactor. "Now they are saying that these users should download the patch as well -- so, understandably, there has been some confusion."

Comment

One advantage of sticking with an antiquated OS like Windows 2000 is that these hackers tend to leave you alone.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                One advantage of sticking with an antiquated OS like Windows 2000 is that these hackers tend to leave you alone.

Comment

Working...
                X