How do I leave UK2.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I leave UK2.net

OK I have searched all over the shop to find out how I leave them but I am thoroughly confused. Does anyone know how to do it???

ok got a bit further but I looks like a real peice if &*%%^ to get it to work. aaaarghhh Has anyone here transferred from UK2?
    Last edited by bibble; 27 September 2004, 12:13.
    hmmmmm

I'd like to close my BT Yahoo mail account but theres no contact details for that either.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

God this is like a rats nest. I have hunted and it looks like uk2 removed the forums due to the venom of people trying to get out.

oh well at least its not my domain.
      hmmmmm

Comment

Do you just want to move the domain to another company?
        When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Aha, Taz my savior; thats what we have decided to do. I worked out we can move it but there is no real need. I am changing the domain servers later to point at the new host and he said they will keep an eye out for it coming in but my experience of domains is very limited.

UK2 ugh.....
          hmmmmm

Comment

Uk2 currently register most of their domains through Joker. You can contact them directly and move them without having to involve Uk2

Joker.com - find, register and manage Domains - no hidden costs, but with lots of advantages and features
            When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Working...
            X