• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigh

Sigh,
    monday morning,
    at desk,
    catching up on all the stuff I missed in 10 days.
    sigh.

Is it wrong to already be thinking about beer before 9am?
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Well it's 7pm here now
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Glad to see you back Sasq

Comment

that's the beauty of timezones. no matter where you are in the world, it is after 5pm somewhere.

gotta love work. I found out at 7:30am that I had to pull a 24 hour shift today. it's about 7:30pm now... wheee, another sunday down the drain... thankfully it has been quiet and I have been able to do some work-related online classes...

annywho... alcohol + work == fun!
        Last edited by DGhost; 26 September 2004, 21:46.
        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Good to see you back, Dan.
          hope you are well rested, and you had a great vacation.

Ha, thinking about beer before 9? I remember on occasion turning in at 9:00 am after have my last beer of the night
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Great vacation yes, sadly ever noticed how after a traveling vacation, you need another week off just to recover
            Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Hey Sasq, I hear its beer o'clock!

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                Great vacation yes, sadly ever noticed how after a traveling vacation, you need another week off just to recover
                Add another week before to get relaxed and rested from work, and get your cleaning, washing, packing, banking, and other preparations done..

Comment

Thinking about beer is always right.
                  Titanium is the new bling!
                  (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Welcome Back Sasq

I recon by now you have already had a beer
                    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                      Add another week before to get relaxed and rested from work, and get your cleaning, washing, packing, banking, and other preparations done..
                      Better still, become a religious freak. Sunday is such a holy day that you need three days off to prepare yourself for it and three days off to recover from it.
                      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Welcome back, hope you had a full holliday.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                          Vacations for vacations, man I wish that we could do that!
                          Titanium is the new bling!
                          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

my body is going thru a japanese detox or something. i am sooooo sick right now lol. im dopped up on vitaamins and cough medicines and jetlagged all at once!!!!

goodness
                            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Go see a doc about that. Don't wait, it will not go away by itself for a long time. Self-treatment is a bad idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X