GameBike Info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameBike Info?

Anyone heard of or know about this or a competing product?
    It looks like an interesting product but I haven't been able to find any online reviews. I haven't been able to find it in on the video game review sites either.
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Has no one heard of this?

Comment

It's akin to people who watch TV on/from the patio in order to be closer to nature.

Comment

I've never heard of that.

I have heard of people looking for ways to make monotonous exercise more pleasant. I love to bike the trails around Toronto but the weather here only permits a short season. I find exercise bikes to be very boring. This is something that could possibly take my mind off exercising while I work out at home.

Comment

I recommend a sport:
          - If you're talented for ball games (I for instance am not), go indoor volleyball, basketball, badminton, tennis, squash... Here generally groups of people hire school gyms in the evenings
          - You're in damn Canada, go skate or play Hockey
          - If you're not talented for ball games I recommend martial arts
          - Fitness is nice. You see exercise bike is no longer boring, once a group of beautiful women is exercising infront of you

Comment

I don't like team sports or the cold. Anyway, my choice of exercise doesn't matter, I'm just wondering if anyone's seen or heard about this controller.

Comment

no idea matey, but i have often thought about having some kind of exercise maching attached to the PC.
              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
                I don't like team sports or the cold. Anyway, my choice of exercise doesn't matter, I'm just wondering if anyone's seen or heard about this controller.
                Nope, not untill you showed us it

That isn't a gamecontroller, its a torture device
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                X