MURC Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MURC Chat

whats up with the MURC chat, where is everybody? Did you all secretly go to a different channel without telling me?
    Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

umm.. hehehe
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Uhm, dunno where you where looking Knirf, but were all there in #murc
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

knif, I was wondering the same thing....over the past 5 days or so, I ussually enter the room without anyone there and dZeus came in once only....
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

imy isp has been fidling with his server again... honestly i got to board from trying to figure out WTF he did to work around it and make my irc progy work...
          "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

It's been two weeks nw that I hardly ever find anyone in #murc.....
            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
              It's been two weeks nw that I hardly ever find anyone in #murc.....
              That's weird.....

I'm almost always there

are you sure you are conection to the right server? ( irc.sasqs.net )
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I connect to 130.89.163.235 (6667) which is dzeus.sasqs.net....

Comment

But yours does work, the other one used to as well....

Comment

dZeus server cant link with Sasq's and since Sasq is on wacation it wont be fixed untill he's back

Untill that you better use irc.sasqs.net

Comment

I'm there

Comment

Working...
                      X