Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting to see what happens to the payment on this

Just downloading Jasc Paintshop Pro 9.

Filled out my name entered my Credit card details then noticed that it didn't really want my first name just whats on my credit card.

For the heck of it I just pressed proceed and it let me start downloading striaght away so it doesn't seem to check the credit card details.

So in theory it should bounce nicely when they submit for payment.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

I've been using it for a few weeks. I upgraded from PSP7. It took me a little while to get used to the new locations of things. Otherwise, I think it is ok. It doesn't feel like a groundbreaking upgrade. Just a lot of subtle improvements that, if I were to suddenly have to go back to the old version, I would miss almost immediately.

One problem I've found is that it changes my mouse tracking when it's the active window. It's like it turns off acceleration or something. Let me know if you experience this and if you know of a work around. It only becomes annoying when I'm doing something on three screens and suddenly it becomes a lot of work to move my mouse across the desktop.
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Oh, and I got a free year of XBox Live is a similar way.
      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Cool!
        Now you just have to wait for the CC company to blacklist you
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

ROFL!!

Comment

Well I suppose accepting the incorrect name is better (For me) than refusing to accept the correct name as did nero's website.
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Yes the payment was made.
              Interesting becuase some details were missing so they should have have queired it.
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Even better I thought I'd query this with Barclay Card so I used the online form.

Finnish the message click submit and it said action refused. I guess you're not allowed to complain. Perhaps it went and it's just poor programming I'll wait a few days and see if anything happens.
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                X