X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap DVD burner

Not sure if it's any good, but it's scary cheap:

Link is broken...

The information or page you're looking for cannot be found. Please accept our apologies and allow us to point you in the right direction.
    Go Bunny GO!

Titan:
    MSI NEO2-FISR | Intel P4-3.0C | 1024MB Corsair TWINX1024 3200LLPT RAM | ATI AIW 9700 Pro | Dell P780 @ 1024x768x32 | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | Sony DRU-500A DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW | WDC 100GB [C:] | WDC 100GB [D:] | Logitech MX-700

Mini:
    Shuttle SB51G XPC | Intel P4 2.4Ghz | Matrox G400MAX | 512 MB Crucial DDR333 RAM | CD-RW/DVD-ROM | Seagate 80GB [C:] | Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Server:
    Abit BE6-II | Intel PIII 450Mhz | Matrox Millennium II PCI | 256 MB Crucial PC133 RAM | WDC 6GB [C:] | WDC 200GB [E:] | WDC 160GB [F:] | WDC 250GB [G:]

Comment

Link worked for me.

BTW, I believe in, you get what you pay for.

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

$8 more and from a name a respect.. and heard before. I can honestly say I've never heard of Optorite before. I personally don't like buying hardware from a manufacturer that I've never heard from.
        Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Figures that the link works now

Guess I just made a fool of myself
          Go Bunny GO!

Titan:
          MSI NEO2-FISR | Intel P4-3.0C | 1024MB Corsair TWINX1024 3200LLPT RAM | ATI AIW 9700 Pro | Dell P780 @ 1024x768x32 | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | Sony DRU-500A DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW | WDC 100GB [C:] | WDC 100GB [D:] | Logitech MX-700

Mini:
          Shuttle SB51G XPC | Intel P4 2.4Ghz | Matrox G400MAX | 512 MB Crucial DDR333 RAM | CD-RW/DVD-ROM | Seagate 80GB [C:] | Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Server:
          Abit BE6-II | Intel PIII 450Mhz | Matrox Millennium II PCI | 256 MB Crucial PC133 RAM | WDC 6GB [C:] | WDC 200GB [E:] | WDC 160GB [F:] | WDC 250GB [G:]

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
            Link worked for me.

BTW, I believe in, you get what you pay for.

Dave
            That's easy to say, but I've got some really nice stuff really cheap before. I've also got some really expensive stuff that turned out to be junk.

Comment

Originally posted by Kooldino
              That's easy to say, but I've got some really nice stuff really cheap before. I've also got some really expensive stuff that turned out to be junk.
              I agree, but in general, you get what you pay for. Except for Sony products, then you pay too much and still get a crappy product.
              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I agree, but in general, you get what you pay for. Except for Sony products, then you pay too much and still get a crappy product.
                LOL, so true...

Comment

In fact, some of the Sony drives are rebadged Optorites.

Comment

More likely Optorites are rebadged Liteons...

Comment

reviews are all good for both of them
                      P4b@2.7, AOpen ax4spe max II, 4X Parhelia 128 with Zalman zm80c and fan -or- ATI Radeon X800GTO, 1024mb.

Comment

This applies to Bose by company philosophy! God, how I hate people who are so ****ing brainwashed that they refuse to believe that this is not the best quality speaker out there.

Comment

Bose is the worst, they must make 1000% profit on some of their stuff!
                          P4b@2.7, AOpen ax4spe max II, 4X Parhelia 128 with Zalman zm80c and fan -or- ATI Radeon X800GTO, 1024mb.

Comment

I always thought Bose made good stuff...I mean, it sounds better than your standard stuff out there. Granted, it IS overpriced though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kooldino
                              I always thought Bose made good stuff...I mean, it sounds better than your standard stuff out there. Granted, it IS overpriced though.
                              That's the problem though. Sure they sound decent, but for a lot less money you can get much better speakers.

Comment

Working...
                              X