Black "Natural" Keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black "Natural" Keyboard

Does anyone out there make black "natural" key style Keyboard out there? My white one is starting to act up (needs a major cleaning) and it and my scanner are the only two things that aren't black or silver on my computer. I know MS makes KB that would fit the bill but rather not dump $80 bucks to get an extra wireless mouse with it.

Any other suggestions?
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Multi-Shaded Gray

Comment

I love my M$ Multimedia KB. It's black and they do a natural varient.
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

not terribly cheaper but it's cordless. I have this set at work and love it
        Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

What are the odds...

Comment

How on Earth? And both of you from New Jersey, too?

No.. wait.. GT98 posted his a day ahead of you, KD.. you musta seen it subconsciously.
            Last edited by KvHagedorn; 19 September 2004, 21:00.

Comment

LOL, yup, both from NJ. Something's in the water. I love how our titles are nearly identicla too.

Comment

I love Logitech mice, but I've never been a fan of their keyboards. They just feel and work ... cheap. Strange that their mice and keyboards are such polar opposites.

MS keyboards have long been my favorite. I use the original white/blue natural multimedia keyboard. There are "white box" or OEM versions of the keyboards out there. When I had connections with a wholesaler I could get the black ones for $20. Look around and I'm sure you'll find them.

Jammrock
                “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Well, I found exactly what I want...the "Microsoft Natural Keyboard Pro", except I can only find it in white. :-( It's even reasonably priced.

Comment

Logitech's (natural) keyboards sucks a$$ if you ask me... don't get it, i'm not to fond of the new microsoft natural keyboard either... if anybody knows where i can get a new old microsoft natural keyboard, let me know. Just get that one and spray-paint it black
                    Last edited by knirfie; 20 September 2004, 08:25.
                    Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

You can get the old ones from amazon.com in white.

Comment

nice ^_^ need to get me one of those, because my old one probably won't live for to long anymore, at least, the w, a, s, d, aren't there anymore...
                        Attached Files
                        Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

Originally posted by knirfie
                          nice ^_^ need to get me one of those, because my old one probably won't live for to long anymore, at least, the w, a, s, d, aren't there anymore...
                          LOL too many FPS shooters eh?

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

it's a great keyboard though, because it's been raped, assaulted and abused over and over again... and it still works flawlessly...
                            Last edited by knirfie; 20 September 2004, 10:35.

Comment

Originally posted by knirfie
                              Man! You must have a heavy hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X