Hurricane Javier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane Javier

A force 4 hurricane heading for western Baha, but fortunately steering away from large land masses;

See....it ain't just Florida & the Gulf

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 16 September 2004, 13:19.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Living in Northern California most of my life, I can say that we never see Hurricanes up here. The worst we see is a tropical storm from time to time.

OTOH, we see earthquakes, floods, fires and droughts
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

That's why I like living in Colorado.
      No hurricanes.
      No earthquakes.
      And we're a mile high, so when the big quake sinks the west coast, and the oceans rise around the world, I won't drown

We do get wildfires, drought, tornados and blizzards, but I think those are easy enough to deal with...
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

When the mid-continental rift reactivates Colorado can become coastal and get hit by hurricanes.

Comment

Nature is sure to make up for lost time with Colorado when Yellowstone erupts.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
            Nature is sure to make up for lost time with Colorado when Yellowstone erupts.
            LOL
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
            X