Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommend me a place to buy games from online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend me a place to buy games from online?

I'm probably gonna preorder HL2, even if TP claims it's never going to be released. I tend not to buy games, but as I really enjoyed the first one, I do feel morally obliged
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Could just download it off Steam and pay for it that way
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I've gotten my last few games from Amazon. If you preorder, usually it is mailed early to arrive on the day of release.

Comment

Nah, I want a hard copy.
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Cool KvH, can anyone vouch that's also true for the UK version of Amazon?

Comment

Yup when I buy games (not so often any more) it tends to be from Amazon.co.uk. Pre-ordered UT2k4 from there and it arrived pretty promptly after release.
            DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Are you pre-ordering HL2?

Comment

Nope. Wouldn't have the time to play it any time soon so will pick it up (probably from amazon though or I suppose I could d/l it) when work slackens off a bit.
                DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

www.play.com are one of the best I've used. Admittedly, they are strongest on DVD and music.

They have it £26.99 delivered, alleged release date 5/11/2004.
                  Last edited by Fat Tone; 17 September 2004, 09:23.
                  FT.

Comment

Hey they can be it says 2004.
                    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                    X