What every pimp geek needs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What every pimp geek needs

From the land of Godzilla and Nintendo comes...

Pimp Watches
    We produce super-quality limited edition watches in outragous designs never made before. Combining 70s style with future modern day concepts. Trends are fine but being unique is even better! Our watches are custom designed in Japan and are only sold online outside Japan exclusively from www.tokyoflash.com

More info on main watch shown, http://www.tokyoflash.com/viewwatch.php?id=36&from=W1

Perfect for watching the time while with your lady at your favorite love hotel.
    Last edited by Jessterw; 15 September 2004, 22:47.
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

uh ... wierd.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

That about sums it up.

Comment

Binary watches are IMO even more pimp-geeky:
        View all results for . Search our huge selection of new and used video games at fantastic prices at GameStop.

(shows the binary numbers)

View all results for . Search our huge selection of new and used video games at fantastic prices at GameStop.

(shows the bits)

Or watches with a line graph:

Jörg
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

And being a pimp is such a wonderful thing to aspire to. Do you like to sell and beat women? And no I'm not being sarcastic.

Comment

Well on my part the post was sarcasm. A pimp watch that is made in Japan just seems a tad strange to me. Has nothing to do with aspiring to be a pimp.

Comment

@VJ
              I found the LED binary watch to be cool... I also find that disturbing...

Comment

@Goc, as you should!
                The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by Goc
                  @VJ
                  I found the LED binary watch to be cool... I also find that disturbing...
                  Don't worry... It just struck me that after seeing that original watch, I immediatly could come up with those binary things (I knew exactly where to find them).

Now THAT is disturbing...

Jörg
                  pixar
                  Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

I hate wearing watches of any kind.. I would rather treat time as a public domain knowledge thing. If I had a watch I would be a slave to time as well..

Comment

Working...
                    X