• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got: time and LCDs to waste? ;)

neat idea (thanks /. for the link) Windows

heck of an idea to spruce up a bare wall
    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

That's awesome! That's something I could see myself doing. Then when people walk by I'd have a remote I can push and have a head pop up and look and them, then duck away.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Nice
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Very cool
        I wonder what it looks like on the inside...
        (hey, how about showing a live feed from a nicer location?)

hmm... imagine mounting them towards the outside, and then play scenes like from the Hitchcock movie 'Rear Window'

Jörg
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

and after you have gawked at the wirtual window, check out all the other stuff

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
          X