Clear All

• Jammrock's Quote of the Month

This one is a Jammrock original:

Drama is a narcotic for women!

Someone shoot me please!!!!!!!!

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

I see... says a lot you know, but I don't have a gun.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Ask one of the Republicans - They love talking about how big their guns are...

Comment

Mid day soap operas should be banned under the UN convention for cruel and unusual punishment (to the husbands of the wives that watch them)

Jamm, you only just worked that out?
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Do they have them in Japan, too??

They have gotten utterly laughable here. Was in the same room with some female who was glued to the set, and looked.. they were talking about vampires and aliens and crap, and she was totally into it!

Comment

Re: Jammrock's Quote of the Month

Originally posted by Jammrock
            Drama is a narcotic for women!
            Jammrock
            You got that right, add some reality TV to the mix and they be hooked, hooked, hooked. I'm gonna go roll me a J while my wife watches the end of Big Bro'
            Alcohol and Drugs make life tolerable.

Comment

KvH, soaps have extended to the four ends of the earth.
              At least with J ones, there is not always a happy ending.

Another difference with ours, most are a mini series. maybe 10 ~ 12 weeks, then the story is over. Myabe the same basic story is regurgitated with a different cast, but... at least its a different cast, different set et al
              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Sounds much more tolerable Sasq... At least you don't have to be tortured with same faces talking crap for months...

Comment

Nothing beats a Thai-dubbed Mexican telenovela for sheer "fun"
                  All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

akhh.. you should see the arabic dubed one.. petheticly helarious
                    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Working...
                    X