• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "UnderWorld 2" in 2005

Kate B. in an UnderWorld sequal. Yummy

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

I went to the same High School as Scott Speedman.

In fact, we were in the same drama class in grade 9.

Our fruitcake teacher, who always demanded we use her first name, was really a dance teacher that was filling in a vacancy and she knew nothing about drama or acting. She just decided to equate it with what she did know, creative movement with a strong bent on improvisation, and that's all we did that year. We started each class with five minutes of yoga and deep breathing. I learned to hold my breath for almost two minutes without discomfort. She used to make us watch these really bad performance art videos and I remember this one time I was so bored I fell asleep. I woke up just after the teacher turned the lights on. I could hear Scott trying to get me into trouble by telling her I was asleep. I was very quick witted and said I was awake but had my eyes closed because of the bright lights. Like a fool our teacher believed me! She gave Scott an angry look and sternly repeated to him what I had just said, "Scott, he was only resting his eyes!" Class was over a few minutes after that and I remember him and me sharing a quick laugh in the hall. I had bested him and he knew it.

He and I were never really friends but we would always say hi to each other in the halls. After graduation, I saw him on the U of T campus a few times. At first we'd say hi. Then we'd just nod. After a while, we'd just pretend to not know each other anymore. It wasn't long after that when I saw him in a beer commercial...

The most ironic part of the story is that Joan Phillips is probably taking great pride in telling all her classes how she was Scott's first drama teacher. We honestly did no acting that year except when she realized that we were required to put on a small play for our final exam. From script writing to scene layout to actual performance, no one knew what we were doing! We all ended up just winging it! I do recall that I got a better final grade than Scott.
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

For those not up to *speed* ....Scott Speedman plays Dr. Michael Corvin, the male lead in Underground.

He also gets to be the romantic interest of Kate B.'s "Selene" character, which is a very envious position to be in

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Not that envious. They didn't get hot and heavy in the first one. And now that he's supposed to be some sort of bat/wolf cross, it would just be wrong for a love scene to be in the sequel.
        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

He's still binary dude....as in switchable

Dr. Mordrid
          Dr. Mordrid

Comment

geek humour
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
            X