X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATI ALL-IN-WONDER® X800 XT has been announced

and it is using AGP8x

and a pic of the card and the dongle

Guess this might be the last AIW card for the AGP slot... and it has DVI out.. (finally the last one with DVI out was the AIW9700 ??)

now to wait until it drops to affordable rates... hmm say about USD $250 to $300..
    Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
    ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Talk about vapourware.. that pic of the card is CG

My next card will be an HDTV Wonder to work next to my Radeon 9800 PRO
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

I'll take two! Wait, that would use up my entire budget...
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by tjalfe
        Talk about vapourware.. that pic of the card is CG

My next card will be an HDTV Wonder to work next to my Radeon 9800 PRO
        haha.. the pic could be CG-ed .. but i suppose the AIW X800 XT will be real as ati will prolly deliver its promise..

btw the tv tuner onboard is digital.. do you know how that compares with an HDTV wonder?

poor me.. now having a makeshift AIW with a 9500pro and an old TV Wonder pci
        Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP

Comment

forgot to add..

the AIW X800 XT.. has FM tuner as well and basically i am thinking of getting it as it will only occupy one slot... hmmm... maybe i can do a P-I-P if i use my current TV Wonder

Comment

Working...
          X