Amazing intro video clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing intro video clip

I think this intro is absolutely stunning.

MakeMake is the product of unbound creativity supported by opportunity. Today it is a collective of best-in-craft talent spanning across multiple companies.

- Mark
    - Mark

Core 2 Duo E6400 o/c 3.2GHz - Asus P5B Deluxe - 2048MB Corsair Twinx 6400C4 - ATI AIW X1900 - Seagate 7200.10 SATA 320GB primary - Western Digital SE16 SATA 320GB secondary - Samsung SATA Lightscribe DVD/CDRW- Midiland 4100 Speakers - Presonus Firepod - Dell FP2001 20" LCD - Windows XP Home

Wow, that is really cool. I think the whole video is amazing, not just the intro.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Yes, I agree. I was referring to the whole video as an intro.

- Mark
      - Mark

Core 2 Duo E6400 o/c 3.2GHz - Asus P5B Deluxe - 2048MB Corsair Twinx 6400C4 - ATI AIW X1900 - Seagate 7200.10 SATA 320GB primary - Western Digital SE16 SATA 320GB secondary - Samsung SATA Lightscribe DVD/CDRW- Midiland 4100 Speakers - Presonus Firepod - Dell FP2001 20" LCD - Windows XP Home

Comment

Wow - impressive.

Pretty amazing blending from 2D cards to 3D scenes, and back to 2D film clips.

Comment

That's the opening to the HBO series "Carnivale" which aired its first season last year. Season 2 is now in production, but doesn't have an air date yet.

The series follows a depression era carnival around as they cope with various subtle psychic phenomena and the age old war between good and evil. For anyone who likes that kind of stuff, it's REALLY well done. For instance, the carnival's "management" is some entity that only a couple of the people in the carnival can actually communicate with... anyone else who goes into the "management trailer" finds it empty.

Jeff B

Comment

Working...
          X