Come into the office...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come into the office...

the words you hate to hear your boss say.

the famous last words i heard today after work.

lizzie needs to look for a new job now.
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Good Luck Liz!

J1NG

Comment

that sucks
      Good luck finding a new one
      We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Mind me asking what happened? I know from January 2000 till July 2001 I went though 5 jobs, and 3 of them wheren't me wanting to leave. Been at the 6th one for 3 + years now
        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Good Luck Lizzie, by the way, what is that you do or did for that company?

Cheers,
          Elie

Comment

Sorry to hear that Liz. Good luck finding something else!
            FT.

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear that Liz. I'm sure you'll find something quick. You're a scrapper.
              Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

that sucks.
                Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

bah! his loss...
                  The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Geez, get a hurricane and your boss lays people off?

Comment

Damn, that sucks What happened?

Dave
                      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

most likely loss of business... many places were wiped out
                        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

i was the outbound freight manager.

hey , i dont have a lot of time. anyone have any resume builder programs on hand?

i cant find my cd for the one i have.
                          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

The Original Online Resume Builder, Letter Builder and Exclusive Interview Tips. Get the Job You Want with Pongo's Easy to Use Tools!
                            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Obviously the timing couldn't have been any worse with the hurricane(s) and all; seems to be the way it always works. Hope you can find something soon (know how bad it can suck to be unemployed or at a dead-end job), and even something better than the job you were at.

Happens to the best of us, so just try and keep focused. Good things can come out of bad circumstances (and yes I know how cliche that sounds).
                              “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Working...
                              X