RC B-52 Crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RC B-52 Crashes

The RC B-52 that posted on here a couple months ago crashed....damn even looks like a B-52 crash site!

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Ouch, doesn't look lik emuch is salvagable. A very sad ans expensive project all in pieces.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Hope they had it insured
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Reminds me: a few days ago, a Cessna made an emergency landing on a runway intended for model airplanes. The runway was 100m (too short for the Cessna), but it was enough to keep the pilot and passenger from harm...

Too bad about that RC B-52...

Hope they have the funds and courage to start all over...

Jörg
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

He must have let Greebe fly it

This picture is the reason all my RC stuff has always been of the car variety. When I was growing up, we had a niehbor who built RC planes. He would spend weeks and months building the things, just to come home with a pile of toothpicks after just a few (if not just one) flight. I never saw the point...
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

If they had it would still be in one piece like the rest of mine

That'll teach'm from flying over N Korean airspace

and the caption of the crash pic should read... and you guys whine about LiPo's!
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

It looks like it was shot down LOL

Comment

What a shame.

Comment

I know, it's a shame especially after all that work.

Did they call the NTSB? I'm pretty sure they will be able to put the peices back together and find out the cause of the crash.

What about the Black Box, did they find it?

Last edited by Elie; 7 September 2004, 20:18.

Comment

Where did they bury the survivors?
                    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
                      Where did they bury the survivors?
                      I sure hope not
                      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                      X