How A Woman Thinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How A Woman Thinks

A married couple are driving along a highway doing a steady forty miles per hour. The wife is behind the wheel. Her husband suddenly looks across at her and speaks in a clear voice.

"Dear," he says. "I know we've been married for twenty years, but I want a divorce."

The wife says nothing, keeps looking at the road ahead but slowly increases her speed to 45 mph.

The husband speaks again. "I don't want you to try and talk me out of it," he says, "because I've been having an affair with your best friend, and she's a far better lover than you are."

Again the wife stays quiet, but grips the steering wheel more tightly and slowly increases the speed to 55. He then pushes his luck.

"I want the house," he says insistently.

The car's now up to 60.

"I want the car, too," he continues.

65 mph.

"And," he says, "I'll have the bank accounts, all the credit cards and the boat."

The car slowly starts veering towards a massive concrete bridge.

This makes him a wee bit nervous, so he asks her: "Isn't there anything you want?"

The wife at last replies - in a quiet and controlled voice. "No, I've got everything I need." she says.

"Oh, really Oh, really??" he inquires, "So what have you got?"

Just before they slam into the wall at 75 mph, the wife turns to him and smiles. "The airbag."

NEVER underestimate how a woman thinks.

LOL at first I just thought he was trying to get her to drive a bit faster.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
      LOL at first I just thought he was trying to get her to drive a bit faster.
      Same here That was a good ending

Now dance bunny, dance!

“Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

hehehe! One for work!
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

~~DukeP~~

Comment

This joke is completely unrealistic !
            First of all, I've heard it before, only the man was driving and the woman wanted the divorce.

Proofs:
            1. The woman drives and the man sits idle beside her ?
            2. Once again, a woman drives, and the man has nothing to say about her driving ?
            3. I want I want Iwant - yap yap yap, only women do that ! When real people divorce, it's usually the woman who takes everything.
            "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Originally posted by TransformX

Proofs:
              1. The woman drives and the man sits idle beside her ?
              2. Once again, a woman drives, and the man has nothing to say about her driving ?
              3. I want I want Iwant - yap yap yap, only women do that ! When real people divorce, it's usually the woman who takes everything.
              Have you heard (read) that, Alice ?
              "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Originally posted by Rakido
                Have you heard (read) that, Alice ?
                haha LOL

btw i havent seen alice posting here in a long while (after their marriage) unless of course they have just decided to use one account instead of two
                Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Originally posted by Belwarrior
                  haha LOL

btw i havent seen alice posting here in a long while (after their marriage) unless of course they have just decided to use one account instead of two
                  Well if they are using the one account, I'm fairly sure that wasn't her..

Comment

Working...
                  X