No announcement yet.

First week of new job! SWEET!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First week of new job! SWEET!!!!!!!!!!

Well not getting in that bunny stuff is nice! Not getting over 200 pages a day is nicer! And to top it off, I think is will be a KICK A** job! I will be testing equipment for reliability, so that means I’m trying to brake it, I’m good at doing that!

So after cutting the umbilical cord with Mother Intel, I’m starting my new career and its not semiconductor related! Well the making of it that is.

Oboy
    Time to make the wafers!
    Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
    jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Congrats Oboy! Now you just need to get them to send you back out to Cali again

Good Luck in your new job.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Hey, now you're in my line of work. Design & Verification Testing?
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

WooHoo! Congrats and Best of Luck!

Tell us more.
        My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Congrats

Sounds like a great job
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

sounds great but we lose the inside info from ya tho on dem wafers! lol
            Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Originally posted by Dilitante1
              sounds great but we lose the inside info from ya tho on dem wafers! lol

Well ALBPM is still working there, so he can keep us all informed on the way of intel. Paul get the stock price up for me Bud!

Oboy
              Time to make the wafers!
              Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
              jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

I'm trying

We are kicking Arse in Flash memory these days
                "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Good luck oboy. Hope your job is a blast

Comment

Congratulations Oboy
                    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

I hope your commute is a bit better now....
                      My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Working...
                      X