Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Dr. Mordrid

Dr. Mordrid,
    You've been kind enough to provide answers to some of my questions on the forum. I see you live in Romulus, MI. I live near Port Huron, about 80 miles up the road. I am just starting out in wedding/event videography, and I have a new RT2000 coming from Videoguys and a new Sony DCR VX-2000 on the way as well. I don't know anyone nearby that uses the RT2000, so I wanted to ask you, would you consider allowing a total stranger into your shop to see your RT2000 up and running, and maybe a tiny demonstration of its capabilities. This is my first stab at NLE, so I have no experience. Of course I won't be offended if you decline. Just thought I'd be bold and ask. I'm one of the Celeron 300A @ 450/Abit BX6 crowd.
    Thx,
    Hal
    porterhr@yahoo.com

JEDDO??!!

A former classmate of mine lived there as a young man. Dunno if he's still in the neighborhood through.

I'll address the rest privately

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Oh come on Doc,

You know how we all love this flashback stuff. Hey, anyone from High Wycombe Tech college out there ? (Circa 1976 would probably be helpful). Or even better, Fleetwood Nautical College of any vintage.

Comment

Blimey, Chris!

Not High Wycombe Tech.... although Wycombe is my "home town". I was there on Saturday watching 'em beat the Wolves!

A Borlase Boy, me, 72 - 78".

Nick.

Comment

Hi Nick,

I had the dubious pleasure of attending RGS High Wycombe 1970-75. Then a year at the tech before giving up education in disgust and running away to sea. I spent just under 4 years working chemical tankers interpersed with training for my second mate's ticket at FNC.

Dya know, I still hate High Wycombe !

Comment

Hi,
            I've lived in Wycombe since 1973, its not that bad. Live just half a mile from the football ground. Both my sons went to the RGS, did well for them.
            Dave

Comment

Hi Dave,

I probably parked outside your house on Saturday!

Can you reserve me a spot for Sat. 17th Feb vs Boro or Wimbledon

Nick.

Comment

Well, I was there on Saturday, but what a night tonight!

The FA Cup lives......

Congratulations Wycombe Wanderers and Lawrie Sanchez.

Nothing to do with Video Editing, but who cares!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X