Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gentlemen, WMP 10 is now officially out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentlemen, WMP 10 is now officially out!

Windows Media Player 10 is the all-in-one media player that provides the best experience for discovering, playing, and taking your digital entertainment anywhere--on Windows XP-based PCs and the widest choice of portable devices.
    Total Size: 11,638 KB

Learn how to get Windows Media Player 12 for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7.

oops forgot to mention it's only for Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Media Center Edition, or Windows XP Tablet PC Edition.

Comment

I hate the new Windows look. The old one was easier on the eyes.

Hopefully this version of WMP will fix the "static problem when I listen to music or stream radio while playing a game for extended periods of time" bug.

1.73TBredB@1.67(166X10)@1.6V
      ASUS A7N8X
      Corsair 1GB PC3200
      Parhelia 128MB
      EIZO L685EX

Comment

New design....hmmmm.....
        Looks very much like WinAmp.
        ASUS P5B-E ;2GB G.Skill DDR2 Ram; C2D6420;lub 3D X1950pro ;SoundBlaster X-Fi;WinXP

Comment

More Microsoft bloated spyware to install! Woo hoo! Should be fun to play with, but I won't drop WinAmp for music. I can tweak WinAmp far more and make it sound better than just about anything else on the computer.

Jammrock
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

huh? no support for win2000?
            ah well i can always use something else
            Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
            ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Still statics. Oh well.

1.73TBredB@1.67(166X10)@1.6V
              ASUS A7N8X
              Corsair 1GB PC3200
              Parhelia 128MB
              EIZO L685EX

Comment

big yawn. I'm using media player for fewer and fewer things now anyhow.. MSFT is just farting in the wind when they try to pull some strongarm tactic to get me to switch to XP.

Comment

I think I'll skip this
                  If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I think I'm going to keep Foobar 2K for music and WMP Classic for video
                    System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

Looks nice, but I prefer MPC for single files.
                      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

where has the intenet radio thingy gone?

Comment

Working...
                        X