Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Catalysts with .NET

New catalysts with .NET are out, get them here. 41.5mb

finally i'm the first to post "new" catalysts...
    Last edited by knirfie; 2 September 2004, 07:06.
    Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

"RADEON 9500, RADEON 9600, RADEON 9700, RADEON 9800, RADEON X300, RADEON X600, or RADEON X800"

Good thing it doesn't support any non-dx9 cards currently, that way I didn't bother to install it and find out the hard way how terrible it is. And .NET 1.1 is required... where's the puking smilely when you need it?

Comment

hmm,

i thought they are so big, because .net is included? But that's apparently not the case ....

What hell is this ??

Rakido
      "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

lol too late damn it

Comment

The extra 19MB is the 'Catalyst Control Centre'
          FT.

Comment

Well? Are they worth upgrading to?
            "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Not new drivers, just the 4.8's with the new CC, you can get the cc on it's own.

So no there doesn't seem much point upgrading at the moment.

Comment

19mb download for a dialup user. How fast do they think these modems are. Thank god I've got broadband.
                Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Shame I have a 9700Pro and 9200, can't sample them at the moment.

Comment

The new control panel won't work properly on the 9200, it's a dx8 R(V)2x0 class card.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakido
                      hmm,

i thought they are so big, because .net is included? But that's apparently not the case ....

What hell is this ??

Rakido
                      I installed them this morning. Looks like the extra mb is due to the fact that there is a built in OGL/D3D app that allows you to see what the different settings will change in real time.
                      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by dbdg
                        Not new drivers, just the 4.8's with the new CC, you can get the cc on it's own.

So no there doesn't seem much point upgrading at the moment.
                        Actually, If you have been waiting for gaming profiles then I would recommend upgrading. Sure, you can do it with 3rd party apps, but I don't like to install too many 3rd party apps. Also, the control panel interface is much cleaner and pleasing to the eye than the old version.

Dave
                        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by dbdg
                          Shame I have a 9700Pro and 9200, can't sample them at the moment.
                          Work fine on my 9700 Pro
                          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

is it just that CC that is net or is it the drivers as well?
                            I don't give a s*** for the cc, I've managed fine with the standard controlls all this time...
                            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

finally i'm the first to post "new" catalysts...
                              Ayoub's slipping....
                              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
                              X