New Laser Logitech 1000MX mouse :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Laser Logitech 1000MX mouse :)

Here you can read all about the contents of this blog. Explore the different topics we discuss like the latest PC games, tech solutions, video cards, etc.

Looks like a little spaceship!! My mx700 is getting really worn... to much online gaming i might get one of these... but will wait for some more detailed reviews to come out...

hmmm and my g'friend just asked recently what i wanted for my bday and i had no idea at the time...

Funny it isnt on the logitech site yet though...
    |CPU|Intel P4 2.8GHz(800MHz) @ 3.4GHz(980MHz)|CPU Cooling| CoolerMaster Hyper 6 CPU Heatsink & Fan, Arctic Silver 5 |Mobo|MSI 865PE Neo2-FIS2R (Bios 2.4)|RAM|2 x 256MB Geil PC3200 RAM, Dual Channel, 5:4, 2-3-3-5|HDD|2 x WD 36G 10000RPM SATA (8MB Buffer), RAID 0|Video Card|256MB Sapphire x800pro VIVO 475/450@540/520, 16 pipelines enabled, 3D Connect bios|Video Card Drivers|Omega v2.5.90|CD-RW|LiteOn CD-RW|LCD|17" ViewSonic VP171s|PSU|Enhance 400W|K&M|Logitech MX Duo|OS|Windows XP, SP2, DirectX 9c

nice!
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

pretty... I could use a good gaming mouse I'm still using my old Logitech dual optical job.

Jammrock
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

...and again it's too big

The dual optical fits my hand perfectly. I can't reach some of the buttons on the MX700, and I found myself often pressing the right mouse button on accident when trying to move the mouse.

Only thing I don't like about the dual optical is its tracking problems on my favourite mousepads (the floppy, thin Everglides - it works on the optica, but that one has a much more sticky surface ), and I could use horizontal scrolling and a few more buttons (in places where I can easily reach them AND don't push them accidentally).

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Very nice
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I bought the MX510 last week from ebuyer its shoud be deliverd this friday can't wait.
            Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (nForce2)>>AMD 2500+@ 3200+ (Barton)>>1.5 GB Ram (PC400)>>Leadtek GF 6800 12x6(385/850)>>Western Digital 120GB (WD1200JB) & Fujitsu 20Gb(MPF3204AT)>>Cambridge Audio azur 540A>>Razer Viper(Mouse)>>V7 V7S20PD 20.1 TFT Monitor>>NEC 3510A>>Lite-ON (40x10)>>Cherry CyMotion>>CanoScan N670U>>Epson Stylus Color 760>>Windows XP (SP2)

Comment

Logitech updated their site with the MX1000:

Looks pretty good to me

Comment

Same here, it looks great will buy two when available

Comment

*droll*

i really love its design. but won't buy it because a dun wanna spend so much on just a mouse...

Comment

Originally posted by Kastuvas
                    I bought the MX510 last week from ebuyer its shoud be deliverd this friday can't wait.
                    I got myself a 510 last month after my Intellimouse Explorer died, can't say I regret the intellimouse dying, 510 is lovely to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrono_Wanderer
                      *droll*

i really love its design. but won't buy it because a dun wanna spend so much on just a mouse...
                      Well have to look at it like this...your going to use it all the time so the money you spend on it won't go to waste. I'll get one when I upgrade my PC in the next 2 yrs lol
                      Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by az
                        ...and again it's too big

The dual optical fits my hand perfectly. I can't reach some of the buttons on the MX700, and I found myself often pressing the right mouse button on accident when trying to move the mouse.

Only thing I don't like about the dual optical is its tracking problems on my favourite mousepads (the floppy, thin Everglides - it works on the optica, but that one has a much more sticky surface ), and I could use horizontal scrolling and a few more buttons (in places where I can easily reach them AND don't push them accidentally).

AZ
                        You must have a small hand then.
                        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by GT98
                          Well have to look at it like this...your going to use it all the time so the money you spend on it won't go to waste. I'll get one when I upgrade my PC in the next 2 yrs lol
                          True, I used to say I wouldn't spend more than $15 on a mouse. Later I got a MX700 and have never regretted it.
                          Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
                          Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

PIT, yes I have very small hands for a male.

AZ
                            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I plan on heading over to Best Buy during my lunch break and checking it out

Comment

Working...
                              X